Blackboard Ultra: Accessing Blackboard Collaborate Ultra
This guide details how to access Collaborate Ultra on a Blackboard Ultra site. Ultra sites are different to Blackboard Learn sites (the standard at Lincoln) so please refer to the helpsheet which is most appropriate to your module.
- Locate your module site in ‘My Bb Sites’ and open the site.
- On the left hand side of the screen, scroll down to the ‘Details & Actions’ section. Here you will find a number of useful tools and links.
- Locate ‘Blackboard Collaborate’ and click the arrow to the right side to load the menu.
- You will see a list of all sessions that are upcomming on your module site. You will also see the ‘Course Room’ which is a space on Collaborate Ultra that is always open and accessible. Each module site has a ‘Course Room’.
- Click one of the sessions, or choose ‘Course Room’ to load Collaborate Ultra.
- Blackboard Collaborate Ultra will load in a new window.
For further help and support on using Collaborate Ultra, please see our specific Collaborate Ultra support page.